WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

LATEST "TRADITIONAL" CATHOLIC SERMONS (DECEMBER 13, 2017)

LATEST "TRADITIONAL" CATHOLIC SERMONS  (DECEMBER 13, 2017)
INCLUDES: Letter To Catholics Deprived Of Sacraments

HERE ARE SOME OF THE LATEST SERMONS AVAILABLE ONLINE.  GET OUT OF VATICAN 2 CHURCHES AND STAY FAITHFUL TO JESUS AND TRADITION...







11 comments:

  1. I love Father Hewko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this update. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to find proper sermons these days. I will listen to these over the next few days, God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked Father David Hewko's homily on what to do when you have no Mass, no confession, no baptism. I have rarely heard such good, simple and easy to understand advice, which can be given to Novus Ordites to help them understand why they cannot go to those Novus Ordo Masses and that this is not the first time in history faithful Catholics have had to endure this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to ask a question if I don't attend Vatican ll masses then I'm in mortal sin,surely the holy conseration of the mass is so sacred.I would prefer to attend Latin mass but we don't have them here in Scotland. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO YOUR NOT IN MORTAL SIN BY NOT GOING YOU WOULD BE MORTALLY SINNING BY GOING TO A V2 MASS

      Delete
  6. NO YOUR NOT IN MORTAL SIN BY NOT GOING YOU WOULD BE MORTALLY SINNING BY GOING TO A V2 MASS

    ReplyDelete