WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, September 18, 2017

Siscoe Saga....

Siscoe Saga....
Fr. Kramer 


Siscoe, says "a traditional priest" (anonymous), "refuted" what he claims to be my "central argument" -- but con-artist Siscoe does not say what (according to him) is my "central argument" (!) So, the anonymous priest also allegedly "agrees" with Siscoe's unstated "refutation" of my unspecified "central argument"; and all this clownery which says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING proves that my unspecified "central argument" is an ERROR !!!
Siscoe, has said NOTHING -- yet he expects people to believe on blind faith that his UNSTATED ARGUMENT refutes my UNSPECIFIED "CENTRAL ARGUMENT". Siscoe is plainly hysterical.