WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Marie Julie on Gods Wrath

 Marie Julie on Gods Wrath
Our Lady speaking.... 

 
My Divine Son, who sees everything in the depths of consciences... who saw the CONTEMPT FOR MY PROMISES, made arrangements in Heaven for a measure of SEVERITY FOR ALL THOSE WHO REFUSED TO MAKE KNOWN MY WORD TO MY CHILDREN as a BRIGHT LIGHT, true and just... when I see what awaits the earth, MY TEARS FLOW AGAIN. . . FALSE APOSTLES, under the appearance of honeyed words and false promises and tell lies soliciting my dear children to SAVE THEIR LIVES FROM THE STORM AND THE PERIL OF BLOOD. , . I assure you FLEE FROM THE VERY SHADOW OF THESE MEN who are none other than the enemies of my Divine Son ! I once again refer to this immense sorrow : I SEE SOME PASTORS AT THE HEAD OF HOLY CHURCH (Our Lady shudders) ... when I see this IRREPARABLE OUTRAGE, the deadly example of which WILL BE A DISASTER FOR MY DEAR PEOPLE, when I see THIS BOND BREAKING. . . my sorrow is immense and HEAVEN IS GREATLY IRRITATED... pray for those pastors whose weakness will cause the loss of a multitude of souls
(repeated three times).
When I see the enemies presenting their promises... to many of those who are Priests of my Divine Son ! When I see those souls allowing themselves to DESCEND TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ABYSS, I tell you this : I am surprised as the Mother of God Almighty, that my Son does not IMMEDIATELY OPEN THE HEAVENS TO POUR OUT THE BLOWS OF HIS ANGER ON HIS ENEMIES