WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, September 6, 2014

“Nothing Else” Poem By: Eric Gajewski



“Nothing Else”

Poem By: Eric Gajewski


O' Sea Grandeur, How with Thee I sail within
Peace, far past extreme, unspeakable, my soul at perfect rest
Blaze Thy Furnace, Thy Fire, Thou art
And with Mary do Ye share, clothing us in Thy Heavenly Vest
O’ Love Divine, sailing thee high seas, Your Love upholds
Suffering this Sacred Wind within, onward now I blow
Leading forth all souls to sail upon, Thy Depths of compassion unknown
O’ Captain of Charity, whose Ark we enter and then embark
In hopes to arrive at thee eternal shore
Accepting those few willing to journey, for upon Thy Ship we all must board
O’ Symphony serene, this unending Melody, a portrait Most Divine
A soul now whose Eyes can only see Thy Oceans blue and deep
Whose needs are only Thee…


Lo' and behold, an eagle so free, from whence I looked for all along
A Love forged upon the saving wood; that needed not any words to write
A Love so strong, Whose Face speaks silently, yet still has no lyrics to its Song
For Thou art All, therefore, pilgrim,
Embrace the "seasons of the soul" for summer shall turn to fall
And bravely plunge inward to the Sea within
Discovering in thy own journey, in Love’s paradox
His freedom, through my denial, Thine Cross and Faith’s victr'y
Which  reigneth  over “self”, death, hell and sin ultimately
Yea, leave thy world, possessions, money with hopes to leave it all
And place thy feet into the shallows of this Water
And taste of Thee, for only He refreshes, so wilst thou now accept thy Captains call?
O' sweet Sea Divine, pour forth thy gentle Waves
Over my soul which give me perfect health
And never mayst I come ashore again, and let Thy tides of Love lead
For here I give the “me” unto Thee, and in Thee I shall want nothing else…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment